Privacy & Cookies
Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we hold:
- If you have purchased with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number, company name, email address, and credit card information. We will also hold the shipping address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We also maintain a record of your product purchases.
- If you have requested a download, or complete a web form, we hold your name, address, telephone number, company name and email address.
- If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address. To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the link at the bottom of every marketing email to update your email preferences or fully unsubscribe.
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site.)
Information we use:
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, reviewing past purchases, providing you with products or user support, or otherwise contacting you.
- Your order history enables us to tailor our product range and marketing information (e.g. promotions and special offers) to your requirements.
- All the information we hold is used to improve your customer experience.
- Any successor to Thycotic may use your information on the same basis.
- We also use the information to keep you up to date with Thycotic; sending emails as appropriate, providing or contacting you with customized content, targeted offers, information, newsletters, and advertising or other promotional material about Thycotic or its partners on the Website, other websites, or via telephone or email.
- We may disclose the information we collect from and about you (a) to our third party service providers, partners, or distributors to enable the service provider, partner, or distributor to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for Thycotic (b) in association with law enforcement, fraud prevention, a subpoena, or other legal or government investigatory action; (c) as required by law, rule, or regulation; (d) if Thycotic reasonably believes it is required to protect Thycotic, its customers, or the public; or (e) as described to you at the point of collection.
A cookie is a small file that’s stored on your computer by a website to remember certain information. Cookies can be used for many purposes, and some are essential to the way the website works.
- To track visitor behavior on the site, such as the pages you visited and where you left our site. This helps us to improve the site and your browsing experience.
- To track affiliate marketing referrals. This shows us which of our online marketing channels are effective and allows us to reward external sites for directing you to us. These cookies may be used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
- For targeting and advertising to deliver advertisements more relevant to your interests and limit the number of times you see an advertisement. These cookies are placed by advertising networks with our permission. These cookies enable us to share personal information such as your name, address, telephone or email for targeting purposes.
You can however block all cookies, including the essential ones, using your browser settings. To block cookies you can use the Privacy setting on your browser’s Options menu.