Simply your best value
in Privileged Account Management and Security
- Assures automatic identification and understanding of the scope of privileged account risk
- Provides a comprehensive solution for protection of privileged credentials from cyber attacks
- Delivers continuous monitoring, recording and secure management of privileged accounts and administrator access
- Ensures endpoint security and application control for Windows and Unix
- Removes admin privileges for business and IT users while automating privilege escalation for approved applications
See why Thycotic is your best value in PAM
“i couldn’t be happier”
“Thycotic provides the best privileged account security software and the support we need to solve our most pressing problems.”
– Liz McQuarrie, Principal Scientist, Director of Security Operations, Adobe
Get your FREE Privileged Account Discovery Tools for Windows & UNIX
No cost. No kidding. They’re FREE forever!
Discover your privileged accounts and generate immediate risk reports.
Simple and secure, passwords are never recorded or exposed, and sensitive information is never stored.
Featured Free Tools
FREE Security Policies Template for Privileged Passwords
Privileged account credentials are a prime target of hackers, so it’s critical that you put password protection policies in place to prevent unauthorized access and demonstrate security compliance.
Free Privileged Password Vulnerability Benchmark
Take this free Privileged Password Vulnerability Benchmark survey to assess your risk from a data breach that targets privileged account credentials. Compare your score with others to benchmark your security posture
This Free Guide shows you how Thycotic Secret Server can secure your privileged accounts at a fraction of the cost of alternative approaches—and immediately generate reports to demonstrate results and satisfy compliance requirements.
Setting up Privileged Account Management (PAM) should be your #1 priority for mitigating Information Security risks and improving cyber-attack resiliency. This requires understanding the challenges of Privileged Account Management and developing an action plan to protect your privileged password “keys to the kingdom.”
Despite multi-millions of dollars invested in cyber security this past year, hackers share several startling findings in this executive report, including that 9 out of 10 hackers believe it’s as easy — or even easier — to steal privileged account credentials today compared to the past two years!
You can save yourself an incredible amount of time and effort by automating these top 5 tasks for Privileged Account Management (PAM). This eBook demonstrates you how you can not only reduce the amount of work typically associated with PAM, but also significantly improve your security posture.