FREE Privileged Account Management for Dummies book
Get smart about Privileged Account password security with this quick read
Fast, easy read to get up to speed
on Privileged Account Management (PAM) security basics
With so many recent high-profile breaches accomplished through the compromise of passwords on privileged accounts, it’s time all cyber security stakeholders got educated.
This Free Privileged Account Management for Dummies 24-page book gives you, your IT staff, and business stakeholders a practical understanding of privileged account management and its security implications.
- What is a privileged account
- Where do privileged accounts reside throughout the IT environment
- How privileged accounts function
- Risks associated with privileged accounts
- How to best protect privileged accounts from hackers and malicious insider threats
Simple enough for beginners, smart enough for experts
PAM for Dummies is written for IT and systems administrators, along with security professionals responsible for protecting your organization from security threats. It assumes a basic level of IT expertise and experience, but is also great for educating business users and others on the importance of privileged account security practices.