The self-service feature vastly reduces the amount of time IT administrators take to manage AD Groups.
By moving your AD Group management into a self-service format, you effectively share the task between your IT administrators, business managers, and regular AD users.
- Improve accuracy.
- Provide accountability.
- Meet your compliance mandates.
- Reduce the work burden on your IT team.
Once Active Directory Group management has been delegated to business managers, they can:
- View all the Groups they ‘own.’
- View the users within their Groups.
- View, join or leave Groups.
- Approve or reject Group membership requests.
- Add and remove a user from a Group depending on the Group’s security policy.
Would you like to try this feature? You’ll be using it in minutes!
Complete the short form on the right and we’ll send your Trial License Keys. Our software deploys really fast and is easy to use. And you’ll have phone or email support if you need it.
Faster, more efficient Group management:
Users can assist with AD Group management by viewing Groups and other users (based on permissions); and by requesting access or removal from groups. Email notifications provide Group owners with status updates and comments regarding users activities.
This screenshot demonstrates a user-initiated request to leave a Group:
This screenshot demonstrates the status of multiple Groups at a glance: