SIEM Spotlight: Join us this week for our HP ArcSight Integration webinar
Yep, you guessed it. We’re going to talk about big data. You’ve probably heard the buzz term a million times this year, but here’s an important question for any IT administrator and management team: What role does big data play in making your organization more secure?
Pairing security information and event management (SIEM) with strong privileged account management and password practices combines the best of both worlds for folks looking to strengthen their internal security posture. Just imagine, you could know when an employee started to view an unusual number of passwords because the SIEM tool immediately alerted your security team, preventing a potential insider threat.
The SIEM market includes several vendors that offer strong, enterprise-class tools for proper SIEM management, and that integrate out of the box with Secret Server.
On Thursday, February 6, join us and HP ArcSight as we take a deeper look into how Secret Server integrates with SIEM tool HP ArcSight and what that means for customers and their security plan. Join the webinar to see:
- A full demonstration of the integration.
- Common examples of how SIEM technology pairs with enterprise password management to enhance security.
- Live question and answer session with both Thycotic and HP ArcSight.
Integration Spotlight: HP ArcSight and Thycotic.
Thursday February 6, 11:30am EST.
Hosted by: Ben Yoder from Thycotic, and Eric Shou and Morgan DeRodeff from HP.
Interested in learning more? Register for the webinar now.
Latest posts by Josh (see all)
- Streamline Compliance with your Internal Security Policy by using Secret Server - March 4, 2014
- Is Your Hash Being Passed? - February 25, 2014
- Sneak Peek: New Secret Server features only at RSA Conference 2014 - February 20, 2014