Working as a Senior .NET developer at Thycotic means taking the lead in a highly capable team of agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that’s used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe. We love our developers! Come join us!
- You’re passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- You can quickly read and understand both new and existing code.
- You can look at the “big picture,” coming up with great new ideas, but also executing those ideas and writing the code to make it happen.
- You thrive in a highly collaborative, flat environment. There’s not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here.
- You find mentoring and training rewarding. Senior developers on our team play a key role in guiding mid-level and junior developers as they hone their skills.
- You have substantial experience with large codebases and unit testing – mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- You have a strong understanding of Object Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, relational databases, and web application development.
- You want to develop using Test Driven Development.
- You want to develop using pair programing.
- You have the permanent legal right to work in the United States.
- NO RECRUITERS
- NO OFFSHORING
- NO OUTSOURCING
- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
- WE MEAN IT!
- We hire the best and we keep them by offering competitive compensative packages alongside benefits + perks that contribute to our employees’ quality of life. We provide 100% employer paid, top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and all your dependents.
- Our office is a casual environment- jeans and T-shirts. We do weekly catered lunches and hold quarterly parties for all employees.
- Even though our office is an awesome place to be (not just according to this job posting, check us out on GlassDoor!), we value work/life balance. Employees receive 20 days of PTO + 8 company paid holidays, offer work from home arrangements, and folks usually call it a day around 6:00 pm. We also give generous paid maternity/paternity leave.
- Your ideas and opinions will be valued. All of our employees have opportunities to “put their stamp” on everything they do.
- You won’t be siloed into one project or aspect of our business, but will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the development process.
- We are a seasoned agile .NET shop – not many of those around!
- We are a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner.